We Ordered an easter dress, of course our credit card was immediately charged $50 the next day, but weeks later no dress and no response.We have Left multiple emails and attempted to call company, and their voice box is full.

The number provided on their site, when you call, is a different name all together. Seriously, what the heck. Why can't hear guys be stopped.? I guess I should have done a consumer review before I ordered a dress.

Any ideas to get your money back?

And how to file officially with the BBB?These guys have to be stopped

Had an Experience with Simply Frog?

Comments

Allen, Texas, United States #621449

Go to the BBB website and fill out a form, they will forward it to the business.Don't be surprised if the business ignores the BBB complaint.

It's frustrating to be ripped off and to have no recourse.

The best thing is to do is to let others know about your experience and then let it go.It's not worth making yourself sick over people that think its ok to steal.

Tr Realty - Review in Real Estate category from San Bernardino, California Tr Realty "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more